Suffixes with hummus, cilantro and Salsa Chimichurri
Stuffed cakes / Chimichurri Sauce
- Corn Flour
- Wheat flour
- Hummus (chickpeas, lemon, salt pepper, garlic, cumin and olive oil)
- chimichurri sauce
- For the cakes we put for every 3 parts of corn a wheat, we incorporate salt and lukewarm water until finding a texture wet but resistant.
- To make them suffoliated we make a ball and we crush them lomas finely possible, then we fry in abundant oil to 180º until it suffers (we move the pan to be cooled by above)
- For the hummus we put all the ingredients in a blender and ready.
- To stamp placing a portion of hummus in the base, we decorate with croutons and cilantro.