SALSAS ASTURIANAS is a food industry that must combine two clear factors regarding the quality of the products that it develops and markets:
- To guarantee the organoleptic quality of its product ranges, focusing on the continuous improvement of its quality (smell, color, flavor, texture).
- Guarantee the safety and security of all stages of production avoiding any prejudice to the health of consumers.
In both cases with the firm will that both factors, always united, reach their maximum expression.
SALSAS ASTURIANAS acquires the commitment to increase the satisfaction of all customers, thanks to the fulfillment of the requirements established in the established deadlines, towards a policy minimizing defects. For this, SALSAS ASTURIANAS, in the field of design and development, production and packaging of sauces, condiments and desserts, as well as their distribution and commercialization, defines the following basic principles and basic principles:
- Strict compliance with legal requirements that are not applicable.
- The Quality and safety as well as the Continuous Improvement of the efficiency of the Quality and Safety Management System, as a basis for all activities.
- The workers are pillars of the daily work that guarantees the quality and safety of the products produced. The work of all members of the organization chart is essential to achieving excellence in objectives. Through their motivation and personal and professional integrity, their satisfaction with the work well done, individually and collectively contribute the means necessary to obtain customer satisfaction in a good work environment in which individual contributions and recognition will be recognized and promoted. Group.
- The highest priority will be to market the products that are not requested, always following the Standards of Proper Manufacturing and Good Handling Practices, providing the best possible information to guarantee the proper use and conservation of the products.
- The timely supply of products requested will be carried out by means of efficient management of our portfolio of suppliers and our portfolio of distributors. It is a main objective to ensure that the raw materials we use are properly acquired, prepared and preserved in order to avoid unnecessary safety, efficacy or quality risks for our customers.
- A high competitiveness will be maintained through the continuous development of the technical and productive capacity, the determined commitment to Research, Development and Innovation in our products and processes, as well as the continuous renovation and adaptation of our facilities and the training and entertainment Of all the personnel in the professional, technical and precise aspects of management.
- Any preventive action that prevents the appearance of internal and external problems will be encouraged. In order to do so, they will analyze and solve any problems that may arise. In general, SALSAS ASTURIANAS will propose and carry out any corrective actions it deems appropriate to achieve continuous improvement of its systems.
- All the dissatisfactions formulated by the clients will be taken care of, in the form of complaints as well as of complaints providing the direction the means necessary to avoid them.
- Communication with the client will be a priority, providing the necessary information to each situation, in an oral and / or written form, so that the requirements are met.
- The continuous improvement of the members of SALSAS ASTURIANAS will be encouraged in all technical aspects of the new products and updating of the knowledge in the fields in which we carry out our work, through personal procomoción and the recognition by the Management and the rest of collaborators.
- A policy of mutual respect and collaboration will be maintained with Suppliers, Employees, Administration and any other Party interested in the products and services of SALSAS ASTURIANAS.