- Chicken wings
- Wheat flour
- Hot Sauce
- We make 2 blends, one dry spices with flour and another damp as the previous one but with the buttermilk and a few drops of spicy sauce.
- Once we have the wet mixture we put the wings and we impregnate them well.
- Meanwhile we heat abundant oil to 180º, when this hot we take a chicken wing of the mixture humid and without draining we covered it with the mixture of the flour in dry.
- Finally fry until golden and crunchy.
- Dice the chicken and salpimentamos, once cut toast the pistachio and in a fry saute gently.
- In the same pan add the chicken and the sauce. Once cooked the chicken we serve together with the shoots
- Cut the chicken into strips, salt and add a few spoonfuls of mustard and honey sauce and let it cook.
- While with a minipimer we chop the maicitos together with the breadcrumbs.
- We beat some eggs and began to bathe the breasts with the egg and the mixture of bread and maicitos.
- Fry in abundant oil until golden.